G4S Cash Solutions, in partnership with one of the world’s leading financial institutions, is launching a Precious Metal Vault in West London. The vault which has been created with innovative, state of the art design and technology is at the leading edge of the global bullion storage industry.
We are now recruiting an exceptional team of Precious Metal Vault Officers who will operate and secure our vault in this exciting, new venture. This is a rare opportunity for the right person to build upon their existing knowledge and expertise and drive forward our vision for this world-class partnership.
Reporting to the Precious Metals Shift Manager, you will be responsible for processing all inbound, outbound and stock management transactions and movements of Precious Metals in line with contractual Service Level Agreements and specified Vault processes. You will also be involved in the preparation, conduct and supervision of G4S, Client and Customer stock audits. You will be expected to maintain the highest standards of operational effectiveness and efficiency throughout vault operations.
- The operation and use of a Vault Management System together with specialist Precious Metals equipment
- Use of computer-based systems to track, trace and manage Precious Metals movements throughout the Vault
- The operation of a Precious Metals Inbound and Outbound Dock
- The conduct of receipting, weighing and stowing of Precious Metals including their physical movement in and around the Vault
- The conduct of Picking, Packing and Shipping of Precious Metals including their physical movement in and around the Vault
Collaboration and Teamwork
- The picking, packing and preparation for shipment of Precious Metals by hand
- Compliance to all Health & Safety standards and requirements
- Use of powered and manual mechanical handling equipment to move precious metals
- Working in a safe, secure and tidy manner
- Maintenance of accurate Precious Metals movement records
- The receipt of Precious Metals by hand into the Vault in both palletised and individual loads
- The conduct of stock management, reconciliation and stock consolidation
- Always working with professionalism, honesty and integrity, maintaining confidentiality
- Treating people fairly, with respect, impartiality and consistency
- Compliance to all company security procedures